1. Our ilstated catalog______shows various type of bathroom ftings and their available sizces.
C. is encosed
D. which enclosed
2. As requested, we are______our quotation and shall appreciate your placing orders with u 88 early as possible.
3. We would make you the flloing ofer, subject to your reply______us not later than November
4. Please make us your best possible firm ofer on CIF New York basis______terms of payment and the eardiest date of shipment.
A. which was stating
5. When you appoint an agent, usually the appointment is____ in writing.
6. As you failed to make delivery in time, we have no choice____our order with you.
A. but to cancel
B. but cancel
C. but to canceling
D. but canceled
7. We_____ you of our full atention in excuting the contract.
D. sure .
8. The car I bought last week.______me S3 ,000.
9，However, the payment terms______you sugested is unaceptable to us.
10. The export credit will include a certain percentage of foreign equipment and Berices from countries other______the two countries involved in the contract.
C. then .
D. than .
11. You may______the Bank of China, Beijing Branch, for any information conceming our credit standing.
A. contact to
C. contact with
12. Our contract sipulateas that payment shoud be made by inrevocable LC payble by sight dnt, so you must act______
C. in advanco .
13. Please amend L/C No.283 to read“The L/C will______on February 28， 2019 inSingpore"
A. expire .
C. due to time
D. due .
14. We will see to______that the L/C is opened within the stipulated time.
15. Our advice of dispatch was faxed to you three days ago and you______it by now.
A. will rccive
C. must have received
D. have been received
16. Specia risks are risks detailed in________
A. an insurance policy
B. a floating policy
C. an open cover
D. an insurance cenifcate
17. We shall lodge a claim for all the loses______as a result of your failure to ship our order in time.
A. to occur
C. to incur
18. Aubitration may______in a third country.
A. take place
B. take off
C. take over
D. take form
the goods, we discovered that they were infeior in quality to the sample.
A. Afer exanination
B. On exarnination
C. Examination of
D. Upon examining
20. You would be_____ if the consignment should be to damage during transportation.
A. compensated. . . subjeet
B. compensated for. .. subjeet
C. compensated … subjected
D. compensated for. .. subjected
21. Our new low-cost soluions may be of particular interest______you.
22. We are afraid we cannot supply you______the infornation you requesl.
23. All prices must be quoted_______uS dollars.
24. This ofer is.______to goods being unsold.
25. Thanks to your close cooperation, we have scssally______a oumber of deals.
26. If you fail lo clear your account witin 10 days, you will leave us no alternative______.to take legal action.
27. We invite your______to the fact that the L /C covering your order No.185 has not reached us in spite of our repeated requests.
28. We feel______our duty to remind you of this tmatter again.
29. We apologize for the delay in shipment and hope you will understand that it is enirely due to the cause
30. It would be appreciated ______you could eflect shipment in two equal lots by direct steamer a soon as you receive our L/C.
31. Since the premium varies with the scope of insurance, exra premium is for buyer's______should additional risks be covered.
32. The goods should also be insured______breakage at your cost.
33. Consequenly we find no ground lo compensate_______the loss you claimed for.
34. The goods ______Contract No.3617 left here in good condition.
35. We will not be held_______for any damage which results from rough handling.
36. As agreedin our negtiations, payment is to be made_______L/C.
37. Your claim for the damage is to be filed______the insurance company.
38. Our quotation is subject to change without______
39. Your price is too high______interest buyers in making a counter- ffer.
40. If the goods are up to our customers '______we shall send furher orders.
41. So far a I know, there are risks of pilferage or darmage_____ the goods i they aretanshipped at this port.
42. L/C at sight is normal______our exports to France.
43. Ifyou insist on your price, we will have no way but______to other sources for supply.
44. Your goods are superior______quality compared with those of other manufactures.
45. If your price is competitive and delivery acceptable, we are ready to sign long- lerm contactwith you.
46. Please note that the prices you quote sbould be on an FOB Hong Kong basis. Please send usadditional detailed infornation and also a few pound of samples for our examination.
47. We can safely say for sure that our prices are quite realistic. Other suppliers can not psiblyunder-quote us if their goods are as good as ours in qualiy.
48. We wish to dispose of the goods you wrongly delivered and request you refund to us ourdisbursement of the loss incurred.
49. This is exactly the first complaint from our customers, from which we can understand you havemet much inconvenience in stisfying your users.
50. As the goods are badly needed, we find it ncessary to stress the importance of making punctualdelivery.
51. We don't think we can cut our price to that extent you required. Shall I suggest that we meeteach other half way?
52. Our stock is running low since orders keep rushing in. Please place your orders at once.
53. In order lo slart some concrete businesscs, we are glad to make you the fllowing special ofersremaining valid until Oclober 31.
54. As lo terms of paynent, we often require a confrmed and irevocable ltter of credit payable by
draft at sight.